It’s difficult to navigate your way when you first start your privacy compliance journey.
Value Privacy offer much more than just policy documentation templates.
We’re here to give you the guidance, expert advice and services you need to ensure your business becomes and remains compliant in the ever-changing privacy landscape.
That means giving you documentation, advice, a compliance framework to keep on track and professional data protection representation.
PIA and DPIA Automation
What you can expect from us:
- Automate PIAs, DPIAs and privacy be design (PbD)
- Relational database schema
- Data mapping automation
- Maintain evergreen records of processing activities (RoPA) and data flow maps.
- Privacy rights automation (DSAR)
- Automate privacy rights requests from intake through to fulfilment
Digital Policy Management
- Intake and investigate security incidents and data breaches
- Take care of third-party risk management
- Streamline your third-party risk management lifecycle
Privacy Incident Management
- Centralize privacy policies and notices across your apps and web propertie s
- Offer privacy training
- Engage employees with interactive privacy and security training courses
- Data guidance research
- Access essential data privacy and regulatory research.
Virtual Data Protection Officer
What a virtual DPO through Value Privacy offers you:
- A full privacy compliance report (Gap Analysis) against any global privacy requirement (GDPR, LGPD, CCPA)
- Privacy remediation services
- Health checks and internal audits
- An annual review and update of internal documentation
- Advice on legislation including changes
- Access to globally recognised privacy platforms (OneTrust, TrustArc)
The DPO role depending on the size and nature of your business is not always a full time role, however, it does require privacy and data protection expertise. Having flexible access to an experienced and knowledgeable data privacy expert can be a cost-effective solution for improving information security and compliance with the ever increasing global data privacy/protection laws. Failing to protect personal data can not only lead to significant financial penalties from, but also risks reputational damage to your organisation.
By following tested and established best practices, an outsourced DPO helps to protect the data your organisation processes on your customers, suppliers and employees keep your organisation informed and advised about data protection and where necessary, cooperate with regulators on your behalf.
Get in touch with us today. There are many ways you can contact us with any queries.