Last week, we met with clients with offices in Brazil to talk about their plans for the “Great Return” in Rio and Sao Paulo.
While the office choices were beautiful, Brazil seems to be following global trend of staff not planning to return fully to the office.
This means VPN administrators must:
- Mitigate security risks by implementing a strong password policy
- Require the use of Multi-Factor Authentication for all VPN credentials
- Force inactivity de-authentication
- Implement the principle of least privilege
- Audit VPN access, apply update patches to network and security assets
- Define a specific policy for controlling administrative passwords for critical systems that grants access to administrative interfaces only via internal access.
If you want to know how to do this quickly and cost effectively in Brazil or anywhere else, please contact us at Value Privacy for the detailed checklist and guidance.